Sunday, January 28, 2007

theres a homework thief on the loose

About a week ago my car was broken into at my work. They broke out my drivers side window and stole my school backpack. They also broke into 2 of my friends cars, 2 of my managers cars and 2 customers cars. We got the license plate number and called the police and got them all the information. The police ran the plates and found two locations that the car is registered to. My general manager, Matt, has been checking in with the Southgate police to see if they've made any arrests and it turns out that they havent even invesigated the case yet.

Now, I understand that to them, its probably not that big of a deal and they have more important cases to handle but if they werent even going to bother to investigate the case then why even run the plates? The detective on the case is having a family problem and hes out until Monday so thats understandable, but why not put someone else on the case? I feel selfish being angry about it but I cant help it. I'm just afraid they're going to come back and get either my car again or someone elses car. They've already come back to my work once and got my managers cars so why wouldnt they try it again?

There is one thing about this whole situation that kind of makes me laugh. When they broke into my friends car all they took from her was a star wars cup and 35 cents. So judging by what they took we should be looking for a group of Star Wars geeks that want to do my homework.

Well whatever..hopefully they'll be caught.

1 comment:

bdegenaro said...

You always hear about stupid criminals and the mistakes they make that get them busted...maybe this guy will hand in your homework.