Monday, April 2, 2007

Final Paper Progress

The progress for my final paper isnt going so well. Im having a lot of trouble finding sources. The articles I'm finding on the databases arent really related to what my paper is about. I may need to shift my focus a bit. Hmm. I dont know. Im pretty stuck. I did find a great article in Time magazine about the curriculum change so thats cool. So one down, seven to go? yeah. Thats my problem. I even checked wikipedia just for the hell of it and they didnt even have anything. You know theres a slim chance of finding information about something if it isnt even on Wikipedia. I plan on writing out interview questions tomorrow and trying to get in touch with the assistant principal of Roosevelt. Ugh. I dont know. Im frustrated.

In other news..I hear some wrestlemania guys worked out in our fieldhouse..so thats cool I guess.

Well, Im off to do homework.

No comments: